Saturday, August 20, 2005

 

Back

Soundtrack: Spurs v Middlesborough on Sky Sports 1 Today

Good evening this evening.

I see that there was a surge in pageloads on Thursday when it looked like I might actually be writing something new on here from my aunt's computer. Wrong. In fact, I'm probably suckering Big Jack right now, with his fancy updatey thing that he was demonstrating on the Team Elgar screenshot. But no, I don't think I'll write anything of any consequence this evening. Lucky, lucky, you're so lucky.

In fact, I think I might and go and watch some more music channels, though goodness knows I've watched far too much. Has anybody seen the Doves video? It's got lots and lots of tea in it, and ends with two big airships dropping a mansion into a gas holder shaped like a giant teacup. Bloody good stuff.

Comments:
[pedant]Middlesbrough, I believe[/pedant]

Jack's not the only one who uses RSS y'know.

Who are the Doves?

Does anyone even read these comments?
 
RSS is quite good actually
 
I do. I love you, Stephen.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares