Thursday, September 22, 2005

 

What I did when I got home

Soundtrack: "The Beginning Stages Of..." by The Polyphonic Spree

Now then now then now then.

When I got back, Mum picked me up from Heathrow and we went to stay with my Aunty Anne in Essex for a few days. And then I came back and did WSYO for a week. I nearly reached breaking point with all the shit and politics that came with it, but I dragged myself back because I sure as hell wasn't going to let those bastards win. However, it was ultimately pretty damn rewarding, and now I've got recording experience with an orchestra, which I'd otherwise never have the opportunity to do, what with being a medic not a musician. And we won the Trent Bridge Test in what shouldn't have been a nail-biting run-chase. As soon as I was done with WSYO, I worked at Scholars Trowbridge for a week, which did me in so much that I went to stay with Toby in Brum for a week. And then I came home and watched England win the Ashes, a moment I'd been waiting for for 82% of my life. I spent a week getting my shit together before I went off to uni, and now I'm here in Liverpool, sitting in B202 of Rankin Hall.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares